Monday, March 27, 2017

Reading In Writing Skills Reflections

            Angelu Lapinid
Reading and writing skills teach us a lot of things about reading skills or how to pronounce a word correctly. Writing skills is the way that we use written words to express our ideas or opinions.

Cherry Ann Dela Cruz
            I’ve learn a lot in reading and writing skills because I can read a lot in order for me to know the unfamiliar words because of that I encountered a different words and it’s hard to understand but I have to find the meaning of that words. In RWS, readers read text and write text this is learning how to read and writer effectively.
     
            Jhanielle Mharie Ramillano
           Writing is often used as a means of evaluating students' understanding of a certain topic, but it is also a powerful tool for engaging students in the act of learning itself. Writing allows students to organize their thoughts and provides a means by which students can form and extend their thinking, thus deepening understanding. Like reading-to-learn, writing can be a meaning-making process.

            krystal Kate Estillore
         It is the ability to monitor one's own reading often distinguishes effective and struggling readers. Thus, guided-reading activities should provide students with the opportunity to reflect on the reading process itself — recording in a log how our background knowledge and experience influenced our understanding of text, identifying where we may have gotten lost during reading and why, and asking any questions they have about the text. As with prereading, guided-reading activities not only enhance comprehension but also promote vocabulary knowledge and study skills. 

              Marianne Baritua
                Our second subject in the morning is Reading and Writing Skills, I learn a lot in this subject and it help me to enhance my reading and writing skills, it helps me on how to make a proper sentences and how to read the word exactly. Our teacher in this subject was gave her best in teaching, because she wanted us to learn and understand the lesson. That’s why Im very thankful we have a teacher like her.

                 Shiela Mae Diana
Reading and writing skills guide me to make a good output ,this is where i can use my learnings as my daily tool to persuade my skills in learning.In every mistakes ive made i can learn something just how reading and writing works every wrong grammar and words i made still theres a properties of well written text that will make my sentence clear and understandable.

No comments:

Post a Comment